VERY LEMONY CHICKEN
Cathy Hurkmans Tolman
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c
- real lemon or fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1 medium
- onion - sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
11. Place chicken in 13x9x2" glass baking dish.
2. Mix lemon juice, lemon peel, oregano, and onions. Pour over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. I marinated for 4 hours & it was delishious.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4. Cover and bake at 325º F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until done.
2NUTRITION INFO (per 1-breast serving)
Fat: 1.6 g
Carbohydrates: 8.4 g
Protein: 28.0 g