Tina's Leftover BBQ Chicken Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6-8 pieces
- leftover bbq chicken, deboned
- 1-28 oz
- can black beans, any brand
- corn, frozen, any brand
- 1-16 oz
- bottle bbq sauce, any brand (i use sweet baby ray's sauces)
- 1 box
- cornbread mix, any brand (i use jiffy)
- eggs, oil, and milk for cornbread mix
1pull only meat from chicken. set into 9x13 casserole dish.
2open and drain beans, stir into chicken.
3add corn to chicken/bean mixture. you choose the amount depending on how much you like corn.
4stir and add sauce.
5mix cornbread according to package directions plus an extra splash of milk to make a bit runny, but not soupy. to make enough cornbread to cover mixture and spread out.
6bake @ 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 35 minutes or until cornbread is done and mixture is hot.
7serve immediately. cover and refrigerate leftovers if there is any!!