Rosemary Butter Potato & Sausage Skillet (WW)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- green giant valley fresh steamers: ( roasted red potatoes, green beans & rosemary butter sauce)
- 1 lb
- hillshire farm chicken hardwood smoked sausage
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 2 tsp
- season salt (or to your liking)
- 1 tsp
- black pepper (or to your liking)
- nonstick cooking spray
1Cook both packages of red potato and green beans in the microwave following the directions on the package.
2While cooking in the microwave, slice chicken sausage into 1-inch pieces. Chop red bell pepper. Spray a large skillet liberally with nonstick cooking spray and season sausage & red pepper with season salt & pepper and fry until sausage is slightly browned and pepper pieces are tender.
3Add the packages of potato and green bean mixture to the skillet and mix until well combined. Makes 4 servings.