Phoney Balone abalone
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8 oz bottle of clam juice
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- 8 oz ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs oil
1Pound the chicken breasts flat.
2Marinate the chicken in the clam juice for 36 hours.
3Add salt and pepper to the Ritz crackers.
4Dip the chicken in the egg and then roll in the crumbs.
5Saute the chicken in equal amounts of butter and oil until done and golden brown.
6Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.