Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-2 lbs. of ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 1-2 packets of taco seasoning
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of drained whole kernel corn
- 1-16 oz, jar of salsa (i like mild)
- 1-16 oz. jar of taco sauce
- 2-3 cups of cooked pasta or rice
- 1/3 cup each of green peppers and onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese
1Brown meat, onions and peppers together. Drain.
2Add taco seasoning per package directions and cook as you would for tacos.
3Add remaining ingredients except for cheese. Heat through.
4Pour into a 9x13 greased casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
5Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted. (You may crumble tortilla chips or corn chips on top before adding cheese if desired.)
6Serve with salad. You may want to add extra salsa, sauce, or sour cream to the casserole to suit your taste.