Maxine's Fabulous Chicken Salad
Maxine taught me how to make Southern Fried Chicken, as my Grandmother and Mother did not make Fried Chicken as we do here in America. It's still one of my favorite dishes.
My son loves Chicken Salad and this is his favorite.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- organic chicken breasts, cooked, skinned, deboned, diced
- organic raw celery stalks, cleaned and chopped
- seedless red grapes, cut in half (as many as you like)
- 1 pkg
- almonds, slivered and toasted lightly
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, hellman's or best food
- 1/4 c
- milk, cream, or half/half
- pepper and salt to taste
1Take the chicken breasts you have cooked, deboned, skinned, diced, and place them in a chilled bowl. Add the celery and grapes halves.
2Mix the mayo with a little milk to thin. Add to the chicken, celery and grape. Mix. Add your pepper and salt. Mix. Refrigerate.
3Just before serving add the toasted slivered almonds and toss to incorporate.