Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (8oz.) container light sour cream
- (8oz.) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4oz.) condensed 99% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- (4.5oz.) diced green chiles,undrained
- (6-7inch) white flour or corn tortillas
- 1 c
- shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (4oz.)
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
1Heat oven to 350.Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.In medium bowl,combine sour cream,yogurt,soup and chiles;mix well.
2Spoon about 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture down center of each tortilla.Reserve 1/4cup of the cheese;Sprinkle tortillas with remaining cheese,chicken and onions.Roll up;place in sprayed dish.Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas.Cover with foil.
3Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.Remove foil and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup cheese.Bake uncovered for additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.Garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes if desired!