ENCHILADA 3 ON 3
|Categories:||Chicken, Beef, Quick & Easy, Healthy, Pork|
|Serves:||Makes 12 Enchiladas|
CREAMY CHICKEN, BEEF, OR PORK
|1 lb||uncooked chicken, beef, or pork sliced|
|1 ( 8) oz||package cream cheese cyt in strips|
|1 can(s)||chopped green chilies|
|1 pkg||12 count flour tortillas|
|2 can(s)||10 ounce each enchilada sauce|
|3/4 c||shredded chedder cheese|
|ENCHILADA SAUCE MIX|
|1 16 oz pkg||medium hot chili powder|
|1 tsp||garlic powder|
|1 1/2 tsp||salt|
|1/2 tsp||oregano, dried|
|GREEN CHILI ENCHILADA SAUCE|
|1 c||chopped green chilies|
|3 c||tomato juice|
|1 md||onion diced|
|1 tsp||ground oregano|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|RED ENCHILADA SAUCE|
|24||dried chili red chilies|
|1 c||seasoning salt|
|1 1/2 c||flour|
Pinched by mira840, and 51 more.
- Grocery List
DirectionsCREAMY CHICKEN, BEEF, OR PORK ENCHILADAS:
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 13 by 9 by 2 baking dish. Cook chicken, beef, or pork in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat stirring occasionally until no longer pink in center.
3. Add cream cheese and chilies, reduce heat . cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
4. Spoon chicken, beef, or pork filling into tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with chedder cheese.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot through and cheese is melted.ENCHILADA SAUCE MIX:
1.Mix all ingerdients together and store in a air tight container.
2. Mix with 2 10 oz. cans tomato sauce.GREEN CHILI ENCHILADA SAUCE:
1. Saute the onions until soft with all spices and green chilies. Add tomato juice and simmer 15 minutes. Pour mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. When cooling in refrigerator DO NOT COVER.RED ENCHILADA SAUCE:
1. Cut ends off chilies and clean out all seeds. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
2. Once cooled put 1/3 at a time in a blender. Place in s colander.
3. Place colander over a large pot and run water through until colorless. Bring liquid to a boil.
4. Blend half at a time. Put seasoning salt, flour and 6 oz. water into blender blend till smooth, add to sauce Stir constantly until thick.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with cheddar cheese. Cook till enchiladas are heated and cheese is melted.