Easy Italian Chicken & Fried Potatoes
If you plan ahead, which I rarely do when I decide I am going to make this, you can allow the chicken to marinade in the dressing for hours beforehand. But even 30 minutes will do as you prep the potatoes.
Add your favorite fresh herbs. I use whatever I have on hand, & it always comes out delicious!
- boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 bottle
- of your favorite italian dressing, or your own homemade!
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh herbs to taste
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 medium
- potatoes, skins on, washed, and cut in 1 inch wedges
- 1/2 stick
- butter, (or 1/4 cup olive oil)
- 1/2- 3/4 c
- of your favorite italian dressing, or your own homemade
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- parmesan cheese, optional
Clean potatoes, & cut in one inch wedges, leaving skin intact. (Need those awesome vitamins!!)
Add olive oil to large skillet & heat over medium high heat. Add potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes, turning frequently to brown on all sides.