Creamy santa fe chicken casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- cooked, shredded chicken breasts
- green onion, sliced
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 14.5 0z can diced tomatoes w/ green chiles, drained
- 10 oz tub philadelphia santa fe blend cooking creme, divided
- 6" flour tortillas
- 3/4 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican-blend cheese
1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" pie pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine chicken, beans, tomatoes and onions.
2Add 3/4 cup cooking creme and mix lightly. Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mix into pie pan. Top w/ 1 tortilla, 1/2 the remaining chicken mix, 1/4 cup cheese, then remaining tortillas.
3Top w/ remaining cooking creme and cheese. Cover, bake 20 mins, uncover, bake 5 mins, or until cheese is melted.