Creamy Italian chicken w/ pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c
- .7 oz pkg dry italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 10.75 oz can fat-free, condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chives, or freeze-dried chives
- 1 lb
- ronzoni healthy harvest angel hair pasta
1Heat oven to 325. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray.
2In small bowl, mix cream cheese w/ chives until fully mixed. In lg saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in dressing mix, broth and soup. Stir in cream cheese mix. Whisk until smooth.
3Arrange chicken in single layer in pan. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered 1 hr. 20 mins before chicken is done, cook pasta and drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.