Chicken StirFry with Toasted Sesame and Ginger Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-2 pkg
- ramen noodles, depending on preference
- 1 pkg
- favorite frozen mixed stirfry veggies (i use birds eye, oriental mix)
- 1/2 c
- kraft asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- each of crushed garlic, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper (add less or more according to taste)
- peanuts for garnish (optional)
1Boil ramen pasta until tender. Do NOT use flavor packets. Drain, set aside.
2Next, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add cubed chicken; season and cook 6 to 8 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
3In a medium bowl, whisk dressing, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and pepper til well mixed. Set aside.
4Take dutch oven and heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil and frozen veggies over medium high heat, cover and stir occasionally until veggies are tender and warmed through.
5Next, add chicken and sesame-ginger sauce, stir until coated. Heat until sauce has warmed.
6Add cooked ramen and mix well. If desired, sprinkle peanuts on each bowl you serve.