Chicken Salad - Another way of Maxine's
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, cooked, deboned, skinned, and cut in cubes
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, best foods or hellman's
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple in natural juice, drained, reserve juice, i like to use the small diced ones i think they are called tidbits
- celery, cleaned and chopped
- 1/3 c
- toasted walnuts or pecans or more nuts if you like
- fresh green seedless grapes, cut in half
1To your Mayo add some pineapple juice to make a creamy dressing.
Add your chicken, chopped celery and crushed pineapple to a chilled bowl. Mix. Add the pineapple dressing to the chicken and toss. Chill to blend the flavors. Add and toss the walnuts or pecans just before serving.
2(optional) add the green grapes when you add the chicken, celery and pineapple.