Chicken Pot Pie
- 6 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- egg separated, put white to the side
- 1 Tbsp
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2-6 pinch
- each taco seasoning mix, poultry, garlic powder, italian seasoning, seasoned salt
- medium onion or flakes
- 5 c
- water to cover
- 5 tsp
- knorr chicken bouillon or cubes
- 1 bag(s)
- 16 oz mixed vegetables
- potatoes, small to medium peeled and cubed
- 5 Tbsp
- cornstarch or flour for thickening
NO FAIL PASTRY
POT PIE FILLING
Cut in shortening in flour with pastry cutter. Set aside, combine egg yolk, vinegar and enough water to make 1 cup.
Put a little oil in a fry pan (I used the square electric) with chicken breasts, put all the seasonings on top cook both sides and then put them on a plate and let cool.
*Note: Hold back 1 cup for the thickening.
All the seasonings at the bottom of the pan will mix with your liquid ingredients left over from frying the chicken.