CHICKEN ENCHILADA Plate By Freda
You can choose Green or Red Sauce. I use either what ever I have the Notion for that day.
I serve this with Refried Beans, or rice or Both also a salad goes well with this dish.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- ( approx 3 ) roasted chicken breasts diced or shredded (note: can use shredded beef or pork also even ground beef)
- mission tortillas ( taco size) low carb is good
- 1 1/2 C
- black beans, ( low salt)
- 4 Tbs
- salsa, ( hot or mild your choice)
- 2 1/2 C
- (old elpaso or rosarita) enchilada sauce red or green (about 2 small cans or 1 large)
- 6 Oz
- mozzarella cheese, shredded & (low sodium)
- 1/4 C
- black olives, sliced
- 1/4 C
- green onions, chopped (optional)
- (optional) topping of sour cream or guacamole
FREDA'S ENCHILADAS MAKES (8)
2. Mix Black Beans & Salsa.
3. Pour 2 Cup Enchilada Sauce in bottom of a 9X12 baking dish.
5. Sprinkle each with small amount of cheese. Roll up and place in sauce covered dish.
6. Pour the remaining sauce over the rolled up enchiladas in the pan.
7. BAKE in oven @ 350 for 40 Minutes or til cheese is melted & sauce is blbbling.
8. This makes 8 Enchiladas.
OPTIONAL : Serve with green onions sprinkled over top with Sour cream or Guacamole.
ENJOY this easy to Prepare Dish. . . with
Refried Beans, or Black Beans
Spanish rice, or
NOTE: Important (If NOT Watching Sodium in your diet,) Your more than welcome to use Shredded Mexican Cheese, and More of it in this dish.