Chicken Crescent Wreath
I have made this for super bowl parties and never a piece left.
Taste of Home 1999
- tubes ( 8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 c
- ( 4 ounces) shredded colby jack cheese
- 2/3 c
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- chopped fresh broccoli ( i have used frozen baby broccoli flourets, thawed for this.
- 1/2 c
- chopped red pepper
- 1/4 c
- water chestnuts
- 1 can(s)
- ( 5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped onion
Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends ( filling will be visible).
Bake at 375 for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
I have also made these with black olives instead of the chestnuts. Spinach instead of broccoli. Scallions instead of onions...many different variations..that's what I like about it.