Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 jar(s)
- dried beef (it is found in the supermarket by canned fish and chicken.)
- 4-6 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless & boneless (larger breasts are tougher, and take longer to cook)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (10-11 oz.)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- kitchen bouquet sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh-ground black pepper
- 2-3 slice
- pam vegetable release spray
1Spray an 8" X 8" or slightly larger glass/ceramic dish thoroughly with Pam. Wait two minutes, and spray it again. (Makes cleanup easier!)
2Layer the dried beef evenly over the bottom of the pan. Top with the chicken breast halves.
3In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, Kitchen bouquet, pepper and chicken broth. Stir until thoroughly combined.
4Evenly distribute the sauce over the chicken breasts.
5Top each piece with 1/2 strip of raw bacon.
6Bake in a 325 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours. Let sit 10 minutes before serving over rice.