Bob's Chicken and Grapes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 tsp
- real butter
- sprigs fresh thyne or rosmary.
- broiler fryer chickens, cut up.
- scallions. cut up in peaces..
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-dry white wine. if you can't drink it. don't use it.
- cluster of seedless white grapes
- paprika, sweet mild
1Pre-heat oven to 350. In a no-stick skillet.(I use a cast iron skillet.) Melt butter Add chicken and brown on all sides.. season with salt and pepper.
transfer chicken to a casserole dish.
2add scallions, and thyme or rosemary. to skillet. cook for 2-3 minutes. add wine and heat..
pour over chicken.. cover..
3bake for30-40 minutes at 350.. add grapes and bake for 5-8 minutes.. sprinkle with paprika..
I served this over dirty rice..