blazin' buffalo bonanzza dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- chicken in water
- 2 pkg
- philadelphia jalapeño cream cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- marie's extra chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 bottle
- franks hot sauce (or any buffalo flavored sauce)
- 1 pkg
- of 4 cheese shredded cheese
- 8 oz
- crumbled bleu cheese
- assorted things for dipping ie : crackers, celery,carrot sticks, chips(cape cod potato chips are my fave.
1preheat oven to 400
2put the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 35 secs.
3strain your chicken and put it in a bowl and use a fork to shred it
4Add the chicken to the cream cheese in an oven safe container.
5add 1/2 of the shredded cheese and desired amount of hot sauce.
6add 3/4 of the jar of blue cheese and half of the blue cheese crumbles. Stir until everything is incorporated.
7put in the oven 10-15 min.
8cover with the rest of the shredded cheese for the last 5 min.