Asian Peanutty chicken w/ pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch
- broccolini, cut into 2"-pieces
- red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- bottled asian peanut sauce
- crushed red pepper to taste
1Cook pasta, adding broccolini and red bell pepper the last 2 mins of cook time. Drain.
2Halve chicken horizontally, season w/ salt & pepper. Heat oil in lg skillet over med-high heat. Cook chicken 2 mins each side. Transfer to cutting board, cut chicken into strips.
3Add chicken to pasta and veggies. Heat through. Add peanut sauce and heat , stirring, for 5 mins. Sprinkle w/ crushed red pepper.