Steak Pitas w/ Roasted Peppers, Feta and Olives
Daily Inspiration S
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- leftover rib-eye steak or steak of your choice, cut into strips
- roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 c
- feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- cucumber, chopped (optional)
- greek seasoning to taste
- chopped basil to taste, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
1Re-heat steak strips in foil at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until warmed through.
2Cut pita pocket in half to make two sandwiches. Place warm steak strips in pita pocket followed by red bell pepper strips. Add halved tomatoes and cucumbers, if using.
3Combine olive oil with feta and kalamata olives. Add greek seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Layer mixture on top of tomatoes.
4Garnish with chopped basil.