perfect Beef Stew
When I was working, I put everything in a bowl,( didn't have disposable liners then) put in fridge, then on my way out the door in the AM, threw everything in the crock pot, and TA DAH supper was done when I cam home from work.
This one is for you working gals out there.
- 2 lb
- stew meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper
- 20 small
- baby carrots, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 10 small
- baby new potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 lb
- package frozen pearl onions
- 20 1/2 oz
- ( 2- 10.25 oz) cans beef gravy
- 1 1/2 oz
- packet beef stew seasoning packet
- 1 c
- beer, anything the cook likes
- 1 medium
- bay leaf
- 2/3 c
- frozen peas
Brown in vegtable oil til brown, probably need to do in a few batches.
Place a disposable liner in your slow cooker.