Low Carb Parmesan Steak
In the process of trying to find a way to make chicken fried steak without using any wheat products, I put together this recipe. While it didn't turn out like I planned, it still turned out delicious!! And with less than 1 carb per serving, I think we will be making this on a regular basis. So much flavor and gluten free too!
- 2 lb
- cube steak, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 c
- carton 100% liquid egg whites
- 1 1/2 c
- ground pork rinds (about a 6 oz pkg.)
- 1 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese (i use a mixture of shredded & grated)
- 2 Tbsp
- mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning
4Dredge each steak in egg whites (both sides), then through the cheese mixture. Press cheese mixture into meat. Place on prepared pan.