Lady Rose's Marble Rye Classic Reuben Sandwich
Rose Mary Mogan
I made Reuben sandwiches. I hadn't made them in quite some time. I use to make them all the time when I was working and pressed for time, but today, I made them just because I was given the bread, & GOT HOME LATE FROM SHOPPING.
My husband especially enjoyed them, this is his plate in the photo. He is a man of few words, but when he eats 3 of them and none are left you know he enjoyed them. I did enjoy them too, I had a half sandwich. I would have shared with the Lisa but she wasn't home.
- 1 lb
- premium corned beef, sliced very thin
- 10-12 slice
- lorraine or alpine lace swiss cheese (or your favorite)
- loaf marble rye bread (or bread of your choice)
- 1 bottle
- thousand island salad dressing (will not need it all)
- 1 can(s)
- sauerkraut, canned (squeezed dry)
- soft spread margerine ( i used can't beleive it's not butter)