Finger Lickin Tacos
I have created this taco recipe and boldly admit it's delicious. If you find a taco better than this one, I want the recipe! Send it to me!
Although this recipe makes a lot of tacos, I usually freeze half of it for another Mexican Dinner meal. Also, it would be easy to cook only half of this recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 lb
- ground beef, browned (you may substitute elk, moose, turkey etc)
- bell pepper, chopped
- large onion, chopped
- 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 4 pkg
- mccormick original taco seasonings
- dash of mustard (the squirt (dash) should be no bigger than a dime in diameter)
- 1 Tbsp
- sugar (this will give balance to the acidious taste)
- 4 1/2 c
- salt and pepper to taste
1Brown ground meat and add the chopped onion and bell pepper to the last 5 minutes of browning. Browning 5 pounds of meat generally takes approximately 15 minutes so after 10 minutes of browning, add your onion and bell pepper then drain.
2Add all other ingredients to the ground beef and vegetables; simmer on low for approximately 30 minutes.
3Serve your taco meat with taco shells, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, diced fresh onion, taco sauce, jalapenos or Fritos Scoops
You may offer refried beans and Spanish Rice also.
Enjoy your Mexican Taco Feast!