Finger Lickin Tacos
I have created this taco recipe and boldly admit it's delicious. If you find a taco better than this one, I want the recipe! Send it to me!
Although this recipe makes a lot of tacos, I usually freeze half of it for another Mexican Dinner meal. Also, it would be easy to cook only half of this recipe.
- 5 lb
- ground beef, browned (you may substitute elk, moose, turkey etc)
- bell pepper, chopped
- large onion, chopped
- 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 4 pkg
- mccormick original taco seasonings
- dash of mustard (the squirt (dash) should be no bigger than a dime in diameter)
- 1 Tbsp
- sugar (this will give balance to the acidious taste)
- 4 1/2 c
- salt and pepper to taste
You may offer refried beans and Spanish Rice also.
Enjoy your Mexican Taco Feast!