Big Blue Burgers
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/3 lb
- ground sirloin
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- handful chopped flat leaf parsley
- shallot or boiling onion,minced
- 1/2 lb
- crumbled blue cheese
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- steak seasoning or coarse salt and pepper
- crusty rolls, split
- romaine lettuce leaves
- vine ripe tomato slices
- blue cheese dressing (homemade or store bought)
2Brush or drizzle burgers with extra virgin olive oil and grill on indoor electric grill preheated to high for 7 to 8 minutes on each side.
On an outdoor grill,cook 6 minutes on each side 6 inches from hot coals, or over medium high gas flame with the grill lid closed.
NOTE: For preparation with no additional oil, broil 4 inches from broiler 7 minutes on each side.