Big Blue Burgers
A bleu cheese lover's delight! Grill some up for your next tailgate and you'll be a winner before the game even begins.
- 1 1/3 lb
- ground sirloin
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- handful chopped flat leaf parsley
- shallot or boiling onion,minced
- 1/2 lb
- crumbled blue cheese
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- steak seasoning or coarse salt and pepper
- crusty rolls, split
- romaine lettuce leaves
- vine ripe tomato slices
- blue cheese dressing (homemade or store bought)
On an outdoor grill,cook 6 minutes on each side 6 inches from hot coals, or over medium high gas flame with the grill lid closed.
NOTE: For preparation with no additional oil, broil 4 inches from broiler 7 minutes on each side.