beef kielbasa hash,low cost
Dana Hayden, M.Ed.
An optional ingredient could be lime and that would cut the grease in this dish.
I enjoyed photographing the potatoes as they turned GBD, and notice how the sugars in the kielbasa turned darker.
Food is such a transitory thing, I love capturing it in photos before it is gone.
Have you ever spent a whole day cooking and it is eaten within 20 minutes? Start to take photos and cooking becomes art and you are the creator of that art each mealtime.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- potatoes, diced for fast cooking
- 1/2 lb
- beef kielbasa, cut into 1/3" coins
- 1 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- crisco oil
- salt, for low salt diets leave this out
- lime cut in half, squeeze half on hash
- 3/4 lb
- beef chorizo, fried separately then mixed it in with potatoes