Summer Time Lemonade
All the while, sittin' back listening to DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince....Summertime! Yeah, we are making sure we enjoy the last days of summer... up here in the great state of Ohio.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- countrytime lemonade
- 1 qt
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice concentrate (1/4 taste & then add 1/4 more if you want tart)
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple juice, unsweetened - 46 oz.
- 1/2 l
- sierra mist or 7-up (1/2 liter)
- 3 medium
- fresh lemons, sliced & freeze them
- 2 - 4 bunch
- grapes, seedless-rinsed (do not remove from stems)
- 5 - 7 medium
- lemons, whole
GARNISH FOR PLATTER
1Mix well your Country Time Lemonade and water in a large bowl. Then add the pineapple juice and 1/4 cup of lemon concentrate. Taste and see if it's to your liking then if you like it more tart add another 1/4 cup of lemon concentrate. Ladle enough of the mixture into 2 ice cube trays and freeze. (You can also make a ice ring if you need this to stay really cold.) Refrigerate the remaining mixture till ready to serve.