Homemade Baileys Irish Cream Recipe
- 1 cup
- cream, (i used heavy whipping cream, makes it richer and creamier)
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3
- cup irish whiskey, (i used jamesons), start with
- 2/3 cup whiskey, if not to your taste, add 1/3 cup more, blend and taste, add 1/3 cup more till satisfied, (any whiskey will work well)
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee, your choice, may use 2 tsp brewed coffee
- hershey's chocolate syrup (i used torani)
- 1 tps
- vanilla, may try using authenic mexican vanilla, the spices could blend very well and add to the taste
- 1 tsp
- almond extract (i skipped this completely) recommend adding little at a time and tasting, from reading posts on site of recipe, a lot of people cut back on amount, or left it out. some suggested amaretto syrup.
Shake before using. Will keep for up to 2 months.