Fun, make up your own non-alcoholic drinks
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- simple syrup - recipe on another page
- frozen frit, thawed or frozen - peaches, strawberries, mixed berries, cherries
- fresh fruit - strawberries, pineapple, orange and lemon slices, lime and lemon wedges, pineapple spears
- sprite, gingerale, lemonade, orange juice
- sparkling water
- herbal tea ( mostly celestial seasons bigelow and lipton teas): peach, apple cinnamon, lemon zinger, berry zinger, blueberry, cherry berry, peppermint
- constant comment tea, darjeeling tea, earl grey, lemon lift
- juice concentrates: apple juice, oange juice, lime ade, lemonade
- fruit juices: apple. orange, pineapple, papaya, cherry, apple cider
1Mix and match:Make lemonade, iced tea, iced herbal teas, orange juice with sparkling water or part sparkling water - mix with sprite, gingerale
2Add garnishes like 0range, lemon slices or possibly limeslices - and pineapple spears or fruit wedges.
3Put frozen or thawed mixed berries, cherries or strawberries - or fresh strawberries, raspberries,
or whatever you can think of
4Mix and match - teas with fruit garnish or pieces - fruit juices with garnish or mixed with herbal teas - try them out.
5Puree fresh or frozen fruit. Add sugar if you want - remember some frozen fruit is very tart unsweetened. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze. Use in sparkling water, teas, sprite ofr gingerale. dilute orange juice with half the water.
Mix ice cubes.
While you are making fruit puree ice cubes, make some for eating - for the kids. Pureed bananas should be included.