Truvia Chocolate Milk or Hot Cocoa
|Categories:||Hot Drinks, Other Drinks, Quick & Easy, For Kids, Healthy|
|1 Tbsp||cocoa, unsweetened|
|7 g||(2 packets) truvia, or equivalent|
|1/8 tsp||pure vanilla extract|
|2 Tbsp||hot water|
|12 to 15 oz||milk, choice: skim, 1%, 2%, whole (4%)|
Pinched by JaneNettoGrannyGoodCooker, and 22 more.
- Grocery List
Directions* Place 1 Tablespoon of unsweetened powdered cocoa in a tall glass.
* Add 7g Truvia (2 packets) and stir dry components together.
* Add 2 Tablespoons of hot tap or other water, and quickly mix in to thoroughly dissolve cocoa and Truvia to a syrup - adding drops of hot water if necessary.* Add 1/8 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract.
* Add Milk to taste (about 12 oz to 15 oz).
* Stir until completely mixed.* For Hot Cocoa heat the milk as desired without scalding, and use a 15oz mug instead of a glass...
* This recipe works with sugar too, and of course, chocolate and sweetener can be adjusted to taste.