STRAWBERRY YOGURT PIE
Rose Mary Mogan
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. fruit on the bottom yogurt ( i use yoplait)
- 8 oz. or 12 oz. tub cool whip, thawed
- 2 c
- sweetened fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- few drops red food color
- extra serving size graham cracker crust, if you decide not to make it yourself
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
STRAWBERRY YOGURT PIE FILLING
1NOTE:If you are using a premade graham crust, use 8 ounce size cool whip, if you are using a SPRINGFORM PAN then use 12 ounce of cool whip.
FOR THE CRUST:Toast the pecans in preheated 375 degree oven for 5 -7 minutes. COOL. Mix cooled nuts with remaining ingredients and press into bottom and up the sides at least one inch, of a 9 inch spring form pan. Freeze at least 15 minutes before filling.
2Empty yogurt into a large bowl, then add the tub of whipped topping. Stir to blend. Add red food color if using, then add the chopped strawberries, and stir gently till mixed. Spoon mixture into prepared crust. Freeze for about 4 hours or over night.