Perfect Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- Graham cracker pie crust, storebought or homemade (may used crushed Oreos, shortbread cookies, peanut butter cookies, etc. to make crust if you prefer)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, at room temperature; 8 oz.
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered suger
- 1 bag(s)
- Butterfinger fun-size candy bars, 12.5 oz; coarsely chopped and divided (I reserve two of the chopped candy bars to garnish the top of pie)
- 8 oz
- container frozen whipped topping (cool whip), thawed
- chocolate bar to grate or shave on top, opt.
1Beat cream cheese and peanut butter in large mixing bowl until smooth. Add vanilla and mix well. Beat in powdered sugar until thoroughly incorporated.
2Stir in all but two of the chopped Butterfinger bars. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture into crust.
3Grate or shave as much dark chocolate as desired on top. Sprinkle with reserved chopped Butterfinger bars. Refrigerate at least three or four hours before serving. Can be frozen.