Perfect Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie
Attention all Butterfinger fans, this pie will be your go-to dessert! It's very simple to make and packs a punch of peanut-buttery flavor. Each creamy bite is filled with bits of crunchy Butterfinger goodness. The cream cheese adds a little tanginess. We chose an Oreo crust and it paired well with the chocolate of the candy bar. This is crazy good!
- graham cracker or chocolate pie crust, storebought or homemade (may used crushed oreos, shortbread cookies, peanut butter cookies, etc. to make crust if you prefer)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, at room temperature; 8 oz.
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered suger
- 1 bag(s)
- 12.5 oz. fun size butterfinger candy bars, coarsely chopped to garnish the top of the pie (i reserve 2 of the chopped candy bars to garnish the top of the pie.)
- 8 oz
- container frozen whipped topping (cool whip), thawed
- chocolate bar to grate or shave on top, opt.