Easter Hunt Pie
By changing candy and pudding flavor you can make this pie to fit any holiday or occasion.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 ounce keebler graham cracker crust
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed ,milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 c
- cold water
- 4 ounce pkg. instant vanilla flavored pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
1In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
2Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth; gently stir in whipped topping.
3Spoon 1/2 filling into pie crust and top with chocolate eggs; top with remaining filling. Chill 3 hours. Garnish as desired.