Easy Cranberry Cobbler
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- (16 oz.) sliced peaches in light syrup, drained
- 1 can(s)
- (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 pkg
- duncan hines cinnamon swirl muffin mix
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- whipped topping or ice cream
Cut peach slices in half lengthwise. Combine peach slices and cranberry sauce in a ungreased 9" square pan.
Squeeze contents evenly over fruit.
Stir until thoroughly blended (mixture will be crumbly) Sprinkle crumbs over fruit. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve warm with whipped topping.
Makes 9 servings
Store leftovers (if there is any) in refrigerator.
Reheat in microwave oven to serve warm.