Blueberry Angel Dessert
Prep time, doesn't include refrigeration time.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prep time, doesn't include refrigeration time.
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese or light cream cheese (also known as neufchatel cheese), softened
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping or light option, thawed
- prepared angel food cake (14 oz.), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 can(s)
- (21 oz. each) blueberry pie filling
1In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar; fold in thawed whipped topping and cake cubes.
2Spread cream cheese mixture, evenly into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch dish; top with pie filling.
3Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, before cutting into squares. (Prep time, doesn't include refrigeration time.) Makes 12-15 servings.