vanilla cookie lasagna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- vanilla cookies, crushed (i used oreos)
- 8 oz
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg
- neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- whipped topping
- 2 pkg
- vanilla pudding, small boxes 3.5-3.9 oz boxes
- 3 1/4 c
- caramel topping, cookie crumbs, sliced strawberries (optional )
1If you're going to use Oreos double stuffed cookies, make sure you scrap half the cookies of their cream. Once crushed, line the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish with the crushed cookies evenly. Drizzle the melted butter over the crushed cookies. Set in the refrigerator.
2Mix the neufchatel cheese, milk, and sugar until well blended and smooth. Mix in 2 cups of whipped topping and spread the filling evenly over the cookie crust and return to the frig.
3Mix the remaining milk and pudding mix together and pour over the filling. Return to the frig.
4Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding, sprinkle with your choice of topping(s) and return to frig. Let set for 1 hour. Enjoy.