Pre-Valentine Day Parfaits
Rose Mary Mogan
So rather than throw it out, I decided to make parfaits, & it was the perfect addition to our left over Hodge Podge dinner from the fridge. While I was prepping for my Valentine's Dinner. The part that was left over was the NO BAKE LAYER of the cheesecake. Parfaits makes an impressive dessert.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2-3 c
- no bake cheesecake batter
- 1 1/2-2 c
- cookie crumbs, or your choice
- 2 c
- fresh strawberries quartered or chopped
- whole berry as garnish for each parfait
- syrup or glaze over top if desired
3Then top with fresh quartered strawberries or other fruit on top of cheesecake batter. Then repeat these steps until you reach the top of each dish.