Raspberry/ Jello-Pie with Sugar Cookie Crust
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 6 oz
- pkg. raspberry gelatin
- 2 pkg
- (12 oz. eaach) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 c
- more or less of seedless red raspberry jam
- 3 oz
- pkg. instant lemon pudding
- 1 3/4 c
- cold milk
- 16 oz
- tube of sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 8 oz
- container thawed whipped topping
- 2 slice
- or pieces of stella d'oro anisette toast (cookie),optional
Using 2 deep 9-inch pie plates; place 1/2 of the cookie dough in each dish.
Remove cookie crusts from refrigerator and spread 1/2 the red raspberry jam into the bottom of each cookie shell.
Spread 1/2 the lemon pudding on top of each pie.
Then 1/2 the whipped topping on each then 1 crushed cookie on each pie.
Chill for at least 4 hours.