Quick & Easy Coconut Poppy Seed Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 18 1/4 oz. white cake mix
- cup poppy seeds
- tsp. coconut extract, optional but good
- 3 1/2
- cups milk
- packages (3.4 oz. each) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 8 oz. carton cool whip, thawed
- cup flaked coconut, toasted, optional
1Prepare cake mix as directed on package adding poppy seeds and coconut extract to batter. Pour into greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Don't over-bake. Cool completely.
2In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Spread over the cake.
3Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.