Cinnamon Toast Layer Cake
filled with fresh cinnamon toast bits.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- cinnamon toast bits(about 10 cinnamon toasts),divided
- (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 5 Tbsp
- cinnamon sugar,divided
- 1 tube(s)
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream
- (3.5 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese,softened
2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar before mixing.
minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes
out clean.Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes on a wire rack.
layer with a toothpick.Let cool completely on a wire
frosting.Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon toast bits.
Top first layer with second cake layer;spread remaining frosting on sides and top of cake.Sprinkle
with remaining cinnamon sugar all over the cake.Chill frosted cake until ready to serve.