No Bake Chocolate Cookies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 13 oz pkg oreo cookies, crushed well
- whole honey graham crackers, crushed well
- 8 ounce pkg philadelphia cream cheese, warmed to room temperature
- 2 c
- powdered confectioners' sugar/divided
- 1 c
- chocolate morsels, heath toffee bits, peanut butter morsels, etc... (strictly optional)
1In a large bowl, whip together softened cream cheese with 1 Cup powdered confectioners' sugar. Blend together well until creamy.
2Using a food processor, chop the Oreos to small, mealy chunks. Do the same with the Honey Graham Crackers. Combine Oreos and Honey Graham Crackers with the Cream Cheese mixture and blend together well. Best to refrigerate 2 hours if you can.
3After refrigerating dough mixture, take spoonsful of dough and using your hands,roll into balls about the size of a quarter. Roll in powdered confectioner's sugar. Best to keep in a cool place until serving.
4You may add other ingredients like semi-sweet chocolate morsels, Peanut Butter Chips, Heath Toffee Bits, etc if you like. It's all good! Just add before you refrigerate.