Melted Snowmen Cookies
My 4 grandchildren love them! Great for parties of cookie exchanges!
Play With Your Food ! xo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- roll out cookie dough (or use your favorite recipe)
- 1/2 c
- flour (for rolling out the dough)
- batch wilton's royal icing (white) (set some aside to color for embelishments)
- 1 pkg
- regular size marshmallows
- 1 bag(s)
- small pretzel sticks (for arms)
- candy eyes
- red licorice laces (for scarfs)
- any candies you can think of to embelish
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS
4Make a batch of Wilton's icing.
Wiltons Royal Icing
You mostly need white, but make desired colors for faces, scarfs, ties, and bows.
Make black for eyes, mouths, buttons and arms/hands.
Make orange for carrot noses.
5Put white frosting on the odd shaped cookies. Place a whole (or cut in half cross-ways) marshmallow on the cookies. Let set. Put the remaining embellishments on.... when done they look like melted snowmen!
*** You can make a thin glaze type of icing and pour over marshmallow and frosted cookie for a more melted effect.