Melted Snowmen Cookies
My 4 grandchildren love them! Great for parties of cookie exchanges!
Play With Your Food ! xo
- 2 pkg
- roll out cookie dough (or use your favorite recipe)
- 1/2 c
- flour (for rolling out the dough)
- batch wilton's royal icing (white) (set some aside to color for embelishments)
- 1 pkg
- regular size marshmallows
- 1 bag(s)
- small pretzel sticks (for arms)
- candy eyes
- red licorice laces (for scarfs)
- any candies you can think of to embelish
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS
Wiltons Royal Icing
You mostly need white, but make desired colors for faces, scarfs, ties, and bows.
Make black for eyes, mouths, buttons and arms/hands.
Make orange for carrot noses.
*** You can make a thin glaze type of icing and pour over marshmallow and frosted cookie for a more melted effect.