bridal and baby shower,sleepover,gone away party and bake sale,from the maker of Chaos Pie.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (19.8 ounce) triple fudge brownie mix
- 8 oz
- cream cheese,softened
- (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- (3.9 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp
- coconut extract,divided
- 1 jar(s)
- crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- milky way bars,sliced
- 1 c
- chocolate and peanut butter chips
- 1/2 c
- butterscotch ice cream topping
cool completely.Cut into 1 inch squares.
and 1 teaspoon coconut extract in a large bowl at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer,using a whisk attachment,2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and firm.
bowl.Spread half of pudding mixture,half of peanut
butter mixture,half of sliced milky way bars and
sprinkle half of chocolate/peanut butter chips.
Repeat layers.Drizzle with butterscotch ice cream
topping.Cover and chill for 8 hours before serving.