Candy Bar Brownies
Anyway, I decided to experiment with some of the candy bars out there now. What a fun way to kick a box brownie mix up a notch!
This photo shows brownies with a Symphony Bar in the center (thanks, Christy!) on the left and a white chocolate with Orea pieces candy bar on the right. Both were made with the same brownie mix. YUMMY!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- box of brownie mix, 13 x 9 family size
- 1/2 c
- cooking oil, as directed on box
- 1/4 c
- water, as directed on box
- eggs, as directed on box
- large candy bars** (see direction #8 below.)
- walnuts, optional (i used them, but i won't next time)