Easter / Ostara Make a Wish Pie
For smaller children omit the toy rabbit and just do chocolate eggs.
I take this to circle meetings on ostara
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- readymade graham cracker crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 oz
- eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (small) cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip thawed
- mini chocolate eggs
- 1 small
- glass rabbit (less than an inch) use only with older kids or adults) and tell them about the prize.
1In large bowl beat Cream Cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
Add milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth.
Spoon half of filling into crust.
Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling add one small toy rabbit. Top with remaining filling.
Chill 3 hours
2NOTE: variation on this recipe. use white chocolate pudding and add malted milk balls and one chocolate egg. the chocolate egg wins first wish.
3For young Children ... use Holiday marshmallow Candies or other soft Candies and do not add a toy!