Candy Corn Taffy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 18 oz
- candy corn ( 2 9oz bags)
- 7 oz
- marshmallow cream ( 1 tub)
- handful of candy corn for garnish( optional)
1Melt your candy corn. Microwave, double boiler or NON stick sauce pan. ( I used a sauce pan on low heat)
2After candy is melted stir in the marshmallow cream.
Pour into a 8x8 baking dish ( I sprayed mine with non stick spray)
3Rough chop a handful of candy corn and sprinkle on top(optional)Let cool, cut and enjoy
***COOK'S NOTES*** What I reccommend
1) Remove from pan before slicing.
2) Cut into long strips with a sharp knife then cut into bite size pieces with kitchen shears.
3) Wrap each piece with plastic wrap to prevent them from sticking together
4) Candy gets really hard if you keep it in the fridge.