Sugar Free Lemon Lime Cake w/Fresh Fruit
Rose Mary Mogan
It is always easy and simple when you use cake mix, I embellished this boxed mix with Pistachio pudding and lemon lime Kool Aid, and fresh Strawberries and Kiwi.
I gave this one away to a friend, then made another one for North Carolina, I wanted to make sure it was up to par.
The fresh fruit makes an impressive presentation, then adding the Sugar Free yogurt covered Raisins, along with extra strawberries, made it look even more elegant & brought out the flavor in the Sugar Free Frosting.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- pillsbury sugar free cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury sugar free chocolate frosting
- 1 small
- box instant pistachio pudding(sugar free if possible)
- 1 pkg
- lemon lime kool aid (dry)
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1 c
- milk (i used 2%)
- 5 large
- eggs room temperature
- ripe kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- 1 qt
- ripe strawberries (washed,hulled & quartered)
- handfull sugar free yogurt covered raisins(optional)
3Then add oil, milk and eggs to bowl & beat well to mix.
5Bake in preheated 325 degrees oven for about 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool till cake pulls away from sides of pan, then invert onto cooling rack and allow to cool completely. Transfer to a cake platter, and frost with your favorite frosting.