Strawberry Short Torte
It uses lots of short cuts but it tastes like you spent a lot of time making this dessert.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10 3/4 oz.frozen all butter pound cake, defrosted
- 4 tsp
- orange liquer or orange juice
- 1/4 c
- orange marmalade
- 1 c
- sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 c
- frozen non dairy whipped topping, thawed
- a couple of fresh strawberries, halved
1Cut frozen pound cake lengthwise into 3 layers. Drizzle cut side of bottom 2 layers with orange liqueur; spread with orange marmalade. Arranged sliced strawberries over marmalade. Reasemble cake, using plain layer on top. Frost top and sides with whipped topping. Garnish with strawberry halves.