Pineapple & Cream Cheese Upside Down Cake
I made this cake this morning. It went together very easily... It turned out beautifully. Enjoy!!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted (i doubled)
- 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar (i doubled)
- 1 can(s)
- (20 oz) dole pineapple slices,drained
- marachino cherries
- 1 pkg
- (9 oz) yellow cake mix ( i used a regular sized cake mix )
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (3.0 oz) lemon gelatin
1Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray.
If using a regular sized cake mix, use a larger spring form pan, and increase the baking time, at least by 15 minutes. ( I used a regular mix and a 9.5 inch pan ). Keep checking it with a wooden pick in the center till comes out clean.
4Prepare cake mix according to the package directions.